

Well, our toilet hadn't been working for awhile. We tried snaking it and it didn't help at all, although we found some rupulsing things in the pipe! So, one day Grandpa tells my dad he needs to get Zane or Noah to stick their hand down the toilet to see if anything was down there. My dad agreed and decided to pay whoever did it. I think they both did it but there is only Zane's pictures. Well, they stuck their hand down and guess what!!! They found a flosser that was clogging the toilet for months on end. Now our toilet is working perfectly. And the funny part is, they did it while the piano tuner while the piano tuner was over. They had vasaline all over their arms and they couldn't stop washing them!

4 comments:
I think that is so funny. But at least the toilet is working now.
Baxter, that has to be the funniest blog entry I have ever seen. I laughed and laughed.
You couldn't pay me enough to stick my hand down a toilet. How much did they get?
Gross!!! I am pretty sure your dad would have to pay me money and never ask anything from me again!! I would not want to do that. I guess I will be glad my hands are too big.
yeah it was funny and they seemed to enjoy it too. the things boys do. ugh. well baxter thanks for stealin those pistures from my camera :-P
Post a Comment