Monday, December 22, 2008

Where is the SNOW?????????

This year has been a total letdown with the snow. I was really looking forward to the snow this year and nothing. The WEST coast gets it and that is rare. We at least get a little bit and nothing this year except inches and inches of rain. It has probably rained everyday for two weeks. IT'S RIDICULOUS.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Well, unlike you, it is okay with me that it hasn't snowed! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to see some snow, my kids would like to play in some snow, and a little bit now and again just doesn't hurt too much so LET IT SNOW!!! Trudy

Emma said...

It just isn't cold enough in Maryland! I feel for you Baxter. Getting no snow at all and rain instead would make me mad!

King Family said...

Sorry Bax. I'd trade you a little if I could. It is snowing right now here.