Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pitiful

I have been sitting here for a long time just thinking on what to blog. I haven't come up with a single idea. My life is just so boring it is pitiful. So I guess I'll give you some boring details that have happened recently. I just got being over sick, and I missed the whole last week of January because of it. It stunk really bad. I was so bored yet I felt horrible. Another thing is that Noah and I played paintball with some of the youth in our ward. It was really fun. Thank you Halley and Ryan for inviting me to play when you guys came out! Well there it is, my boring life. PITIFUL!!!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

The winter time is so hard isn't it? I was just feeling sorry for myself and my pitiful life yesterday also . . . I wonder if it is something in the air? The barometric pressures? YOU ARE NOT PITIFUL!!!

The two old crows said...

no You are not pitful. You do quite a lot I think. Yep yesterday was a time for feeling pity. But it did look up in the evening.

King Family said...

I would have to agree. You're not pitiful, it is just a hard time of year. You are so welcome for inviting you, Im glad you liked it even though you got hurt almost the worst out of us all. Do you have your own gun now?

Baxter said...

Yes, I have my own gun now. I got it on christmas. And thanks for the comments :)

Bainter Family Antics said...

Baxter is not pitiful, but I can attest to his boredom. He is so bored that he constantly picks on the other kids so that he can hear them whine, scream, or cry. We love him dearly, but wish he was a little less bored. :)

Lincoln Stevens said...

Boring, Ah come on, every thing we do in life is funny. Think of your own blog and look at it frommy point of view. I would love to be home, see the family everyday and play paintball. Sounds like a fun time to be sick.