Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!!!!

My 8 favorite TV Shows
1. SpongeBob
2. The Amazing Race
3. Eli Stone
4. Lost
5. Heroes
6. Chuck
7. News 4
8. Dirty Jobs

8 favorite Restaurants
1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Pizza Hotline
3. Noodles and Co.
4. Papa Murphy's
5. Rita's
6. Papa John's
7. Arby's
8. ?????

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Piano practice
2. make-up homework
3. read a book
4. played computer
5. went to school
6. studied for a geometry test
7. ate stroganough sp
8. forgot to get stevie off of bus

8 things I look forward to
1. tomorrow- half-day
2. tomorrow- ward halloween party
3. Friday- Aunt Tina's Halloween party
4. helping with a haunted house
5. graduating high school
6. getting out of the house
7. summer!!!!
8. reading books

8 things on my wish list
1. Grand piano
2. better parts for computer
3. don't know
4. if i did
5. I
6. probably
7. wouldn't
8. let them out!

8 people I tag
Nobody left, hmmmmmmmm, no fair, i was going to tag Zane and Noah, but Halley beat me to it!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You made me smile! I'm looking forward to the Halloween party also! and the baby grand (if it ever happens). . . :)

King Family said...

HAHAHA!! Too bad for you!