Sunday, October 12, 2008
Paintball
Yesterday, Uncle Lincoln, Justin, Chancy, Halley, Ryan, McKay, Ceci, my dad, and I all went paintballing. It was really fun. The only downside to it is that when (not if) you get hit, it hurts. After the game was over, I was a proud owner of 4 or more welts. Everybody was amazed by one of mine until McKay stole the spotlight from me :). His dad had told him he had 10 seconds to run until he got shot. McKay took off running and 10 seconds later (counting fast), he got shot and was a proud owner of a welt that almost broke his skin with 2 or 3 layers. It was a really fun day though and it has encouraged me to want to play more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sounds like fun all that brusing, not able to walk because of being stiff and sore. Fun Fun
I didn't realize McKay had the biggest welt. Maybe I should have given him more sympathy. . . .
Every once in a while some one will tell me i need to try this. Then I hear the real story about the welts and bruising and I remember I am a wimp and I don't like pain, so it probably will never happen :)
Glad you had fun though.
Post a Comment