Sunday, September 28, 2008
Brisingr
I just finished reading the third book in the Inheritance Cycle and 11:30 at night. I got the book yesterday afternoon and haven't really put it down yet. Last night I read myself to sleep. I've been reading non stop and finished the 748 page book. I waited for a week to get the book since it came out and was relieved to see it come through the mail. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for the fourth (the final) book to come out! Well night, if my mom reads at what time I posted this on a school night, she'll skin me alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You poor boy it is a wonder you have any skin left!!!!!!.
I can't believe you read 748 pages that fast. It must be a great book (series)
You need to learn to savor things . . . make them last longer! I know it is easier said than done :) I don't think Chancy has finished the book yet!
I savored the book, i just read more than I have in a long time. Plus, I was so excited to get the book and it was really good so I couldn't really put it down.
I really want to read it. Was it good? And I agree with my mom, making a book last longer is definitely better. Im a Savor. :)
isnt that what reading the book twice is for? savoring.i read it through once,fast not savoring then i read it a second time reading carefully and not missing a thing i think its better that way. you learn more the more you read something.
Post a Comment