Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sailing

Last Saturday, I went sailing. An old bishop in our ward asked if the teachers would want to be a crew for his boat. He was invited to enter into a sailboat race to dedicate a new wharf. It was tons of fun. I got a little nervous when the boat tilts, but with time, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Tomorrow, since there is no school (Professional Day), he asked if we wanted to go sailing again. We of course said yes. Soooooo, tomorrow, if the wind is good and I can get a ride, I'll be sailing for fun. He also said that there are weekly sailboat races and we might start doing those.

3 comments:

Tina said...

that sounds really fun!!

McKay

Tina said...

Oh my gosh! What a neat thing to do . . . . You wouldn't get to do that kind of thing living in Utah would you? Have fun! I'm jealous.

Jackie said...

I think sailing would be a blast! I have never done it, but i would love to try. have fun with the next time you go also!