Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How the year is goin

The 4 weeks I have been in school has been pretty fun. I've met a lot of new friends and regained friends (people who weren't in any of my classes last year.) I haven't had a lot of homework. Out of my seven classes, only three really give homework. They are English, Geometry, and Biology. English is about two to three times a week, Geometry is everyday including weekends, and Biology is about two to three times a week. Geometry takes the longest, but it's not that bad. I've also been helping Grandpa and that's been a lot of fun. Even though the year so far is fun, I have to agree with Aunt Lora, I can't wait till the summer!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Glad things are going good and that you don't have TOO MUCH homework! See ya Thursday!!!

Jackie said...

happy things are looking good for you! i didn't know you were taking biology this year! I took physics my freshman year. and this year i have bio. And i don't even have a teacher yet! We have had 2 subs this year so far until they can find a permanent one.