Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seminary

On Monday, I started SEMINARY! I have to get up a 5 in the morning. Let me tell you, I am extremely tired during the day. I nap on the bus and I almost fell asleep in seminary. Of course, my dad caught me, and I told him I didn't mean to. It's going pretty well and the same with school. I've already made some new friends. But looking forward to the end of the year. Only 174 more days left of school!!!! Yay!!!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I'm glad i won't have to get up at 5 in the morning when school starts!!=) Only 6 in the morning!=) I'm glad all is going well!

Hope & Ryley said...

I get up at 5 in the morning also when seminary starts, but that's just cause I'm slow getting ready for the day! :) Seminary for me starts at 6:30 and on my first day of school. I'm normally really tired for a little bit at the beginning of the school year, then I'm fine and not too tired, then at the end of the year I'm struggling to stay awake!

young family said...

Don't let Hope fool you, she struggles all year long :)

Other than being tired don't you love starting the day out this way?

Ceci said...

haha i walked into my moms room early in the morning before anyone arrived (i needed a hair product) i walked out and there were a bunch of kids sitting at the seminary table... and yes i was in my pj's :( hair up in a VERY messy bun.it was very scary. i dont remember much i couldnt see i hadnt put my contacts in yet. i remember dodging boys comin down the stairs. thats was SO not fun

Hope & Ryley said...

It's at your house!!?? wow! We go to the church building, and I'm stuck in the primary room... for the 4th time! :( we're the only class who hasn't changed rooms ever. :( oh well. I like having seminary in the morning. I would hate to have it during school.