Monday, August 18, 2008
School
On Wednesday I start 9th grade and in Maryland that's your freshman year in high school! I'm sort of nervous of the change. I'm mostly nervous of getting lost. I went to an open house today and got my schedule and went around to all of my classes. Hopefully that's enough not to get lost. I hope no Juniors of Seniors pick on me! I'll post the first day of school for ya on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
High School really isn't bad, and i accually like it better that all of my other years of school! I found more friends and i know you will too! Have fun, and try not to worry! you love it!
oops i mean't to say "you'll love it!"
I hope you don't get lost!!!=)I can't believe your all ready going to school! We don't start for 16 more days soo 2 weeks and 2 days! Good Luck!
Good Luck!! To tell you the truth at my High School in my Freshman year I was kind of turned around too! However, after the first week it was WAY easier to find my way! Do they give you a first day without upper classmen? Here anyone going to a school for the first time starts school a day early to find their classes without us upperclassmen telling them to go somewhere else! :) That helped me a lot! I hope you have a fun first day!
Post a Comment