Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update on HIGH SCHOOL!

Today was my first day of school which means first day of high school. It went very well. I was very surprised that I did not get lost at all. I had my handy dandy map with me the whole time. It was really nice because they let you carry around a back pack and you don't have to use your lockers. Not as many of my friends as I would like are in my classes. I'm glad thought that there are only a few smart aleks and butts in my classes. By the end of the school day I am exhausted, I'm not used to having to wake up at 5:30 in the morning (starting Monday 5:00). On Monday I start early morning seminary. Well I'm going to go so I can try to take a nap!!!

5 comments:

Hope & Ryley said...

I'm glad you didn't get lost and that you had a good day! High School's fun for the first year or two so enjoy it while it's fun! :) What time is early morning seminary for you?

Jackie said...

thats a good thing you had fun. i was really nervous the first day of highschool also. and don't worry about not having friends in your classes, you will always make more!

Baxter said...

early morning seminary starts at 5:30 a.m. at my house!!! YAY!!! (SARCASTIC!!!!!)

King Family said...

You started school already? I don't start till Monday.. which isn't much of a difference but I think it's weird to start in the middle of the week. Im glad you didn't get lost. You know, I always liked having new people in my classes because I could make new friends. Im sure you'll have lots and lots of friends soon. High school is fun, enjoy it!

Tina said...

I'll bet you have the record for how short a distance it is to your seminary class . . . . What is it? Maybe 6 feet? You'll probably have a harder time getting there than the other kids because you'll think you can sleep until the last minute!