With the money I got from Aunt Tina and getting from Grandpa I got something brand new. I got a 22" widesceen computer monitor. It is so cool. Grandpa got it for me so I could work it off the rest of the way.
Baxter, we loved having you, and I miss you. You are a very good and hard worker. . . no complaining . . which is very nice, believe you me! I really appreciated you!
Baxter does not have a bigger monitor than I do. The monitor in the bedroom may be a couple of inches smaller, but my monitor in the living room checks in at a whopping 54". Haha. Beat that Baxter.
I like music, math, reading, playing the piano. I don't like writing, essays, BCR's and all that good stuff. I'm in 10th Grade and here it is high school!
7 comments:
Baxter, we loved having you, and I miss you. You are a very good and hard worker. . . no complaining . . which is very nice, believe you me! I really appreciated you!
That is cool, you will love that screen! Good job on saving your money for something.
You know you are going to have to guard it since it is 2 inches bigger than dad's. You better be watchful!!
Baxter does not have a bigger monitor than I do. The monitor in the bedroom may be a couple of inches smaller, but my monitor in the living room checks in at a whopping 54". Haha. Beat that Baxter.
its a tv dad not a cp monitor. so forget that. and besides a paid for that tv myself. :) hehe
Nice, I hope you enjoy it Bax.
Thats funny Ceci!! Thats cool baxter!
Post a Comment