Saturday, June 21, 2008
Stevens and the Doctor (The Doctor is never a good sign!!!)
The Stevens, (Aunt Tina, McKay, and Chancy), came over to our house today to visit. Grandma and Grandpa came over as well. I was sort of disappointed because I had to leave to get a physical, allergy shots, and my second hep A shot. So I had three needles stuck into me today. Me dad had to get a physical, allergy shots, blood taken, and a tetnus shot. FOUR NEEDLES!! Before I went to the doctor we younger people were playing the Wii while Ceci and the older people were talking. After I got home, the kids had broken out the cup stacking mat. My mom and aunt Tina have videos to post on there blogs. I have to say, Grandpa was the funniest of them all. Well I tired at 1:15 A.M. SOOOO.... I'm going to try to get to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
P.S. In case you all don't know, allergy shots consist of 1 shot in each arm. They don't hurt(unless you're a whimp) and the hep A shot didn't hurt either.
You are so funny Baxter and cute also. Love ya
Tank u!!
Post a Comment