Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

I have now been dreading to go outside this week. The temperature and humidity are just too much for me!!! I can't concentrate with the real feel temperature about 106 degrees. The pool is now ready but my dad says we can't swim in it because it is too hot and he doesn't want us to get HEAT STROKE!!!! Thing are going well for the summer so far. I don't think I've realized that school is out yet. I bet one of these days I'll be getting ready for school. That would be embarassing!!!

6 comments:

young family said...

Wow, it hasen't even gotten in the75's yet! I hope it will cool of for you so you DON'T get heat stroke!
We haven't gotten out of school yet we get out on Thursday,luckily thursday is only a half day!!

-Emma

Tina said...

You can bet we were out in our pool!!! Did you fill yours with hot water? I'm glad it is cooler today!!

King Family said...

Heat stroke in a pool?? Im confused...

Ceci said...

Yeah m confused too halley. i didnt know we could get heat stroke in a pool. but im not questioning my dad... i might get in big trouble, :-D

King Family said...

Haha.. good plan!

Baxter said...

I don't know either, it was confusing to me too. I'll get his answer tonight.