NO!!!! Don't listen to Zane just show us the movie!! Sorry Zane but I'm a nosy person and Baxter says there's a movie we can see and then it turns out we can't... that bothers me, now I HAVE to see this movie!!
I like music, math, reading, playing the piano. I don't like writing, essays, BCR's and all that good stuff. I'm in 10th Grade and here it is high school!
4 comments:
It's good to respect your brother's wishes. Good Job!
What is the movie he would show??
McKay
NO!!!! Don't listen to Zane just show us the movie!! Sorry Zane but I'm a nosy person and Baxter says there's a movie we can see and then it turns out we can't... that bothers me, now I HAVE to see this movie!!
-Emma
It's a movie Zane made for one of his book reports that I filmed for him. I'd think that I would have a say but, oh well.
Post a Comment