Saturday, June 21, 2008

NOT AN ALARM AGAIN!!! and other stuff

Last night the Carbon Monoxide low battery alarm went off. The little kids were sleeping downstairs and Noah was the first one up. He started yelling "I smell smoke!!!" So he ran into my room hit my chest to get me up and I was scared it was a fire until I couldn't smell smoke. We walked into our parents' bedroom and they told me to unplug it. I did and it still was beeping really loud. My dad told the little kids to go to their beds to get back to sleep. We finally had to take out the batteries for it to stop beeping. We have a hunch that the outlet it was plugged into wasn't working so it was forced to run on batteries. Oh, and by the way, it happened at 4 or 4:30. What a night. Then we had to get up early for cleaning the church. The rest of the day we were working on finishing our hall and stairs. Finally, I've been packing for Scout Camp for Monday. I HATE PACKING!!! It took me forever and I couldn't find everything, OH WELL.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What excitement! McKay is looking forward to scout camp and has been packing and getting ready also. I think it is so neat that you both are going to the same camp. That will be fun for McKay I'll bet. He just isn't happy that he won't be here when Halley comes in . . .