Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Trying of the BANANAS

I tried Grandma's way of the peanut butter, an experiment of strawberry cream cheese, and then Grandpa's way of the cream and nutella. Out of all of them, Grandpa's was first, the experiment was second, and sorry Grandma, your way was third. You all should really try all of the delicious ways for bananas (AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT ALLERGIC!!! MOM)

4 comments:

King Family said...

Hmmm.. they all sound pretty interesting.. my favorite way is to slice the bananna longways with the pill still on, stuff mini marshmallows and chocolate chips inside, wrap it in tin foil, and stick it in coals till its all melted and gooey. That sure is delicious!! Mmmm!

Ceci said...

my favorite way is too wrap the bannana in plastic wrap(with no peal) and put it in the freezer. i eat it wen its frozen. yum. delicious.

Bainter Family Antics said...

I personally like them in banana bread and cookies. Got to have a little chocolate added too!!! Any other way makes me SICK!!!

Baxter said...

Well Halley, I have to say your way sounds the best to me!! I'll have to try that.