Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Whole Bunch of Stuff!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on for awhile so there is a lot for me to post.

First, SCOUT CAMP. I earned 6 merit badges and my dad came halfway through the week. I was elected Senior Patrol Leader for the whole stake. I was basically in charge of 86 people including myself. Brother Franklin (the Scoutmaster of the whole stake) and a bishop of another ward gave me a new scout book and cover out of appreciation.

Second, THE BEACH. My family, the Stevens, and the Youngs, went out to Ocean City for a couple days. My family came home early because my mom made a mistake with the nights and we were all to sunburned to stay. My back is still hurting because we used some spray-on sunscreen that didn't work. On our way home we stopped and watch Walle. It was a really good movie. Then we went to Wal-Mart and got some Solarcaine and Vantage Point which is another really good movie. We got home and un-packed and fell asleep.

Third, FOURTH OF JULY. We went to one of my dad's friends house for fourth of July. He puts on his very own illegal firework show. It is one of the best firework shows I have ever been to. While we were waiting for dark, a few of us went up-stairs to his home theater. We watched 10,000 B.C. It was a really good movie. Before we went to the guy's house my dad and I were working on rebuilding our banister. He thinks it will look better the way we're building it now then it does currently.

Fouth, TODAY. My dad, my brothers and I were all out cutting and sanding away for our new banister. I'm so glad that my dad is letting me use the tablesaw and belt sander. The belt sander has a definite pull to it and it was making my arm ache after a few pieces of wood. We watched The GamePlan tonight and it is also a really good movie.

Well, I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed so I can get up for church in the morning. GOOD NIGHT!!!!

4 comments:

young family said...

Baxter,

Way to go on the merit badges!! Tayler just got home today, he earned four merit badges, you boys are doing a great job.

Your 4th sounded fun, and the beach and the movie. Did you like Walle? We went to it too, and we liked it.

Have fun building a banister, it is hard work, but I am sure it will look beautiful.

The two old crows said...

Way to go Baxter. You are just a great kid.

Bainter Family Antics said...

You are so growing up! I can't wait to hear what you say about EFY and Youth Conference in a couple of weeks. Mom

King Family said...

Sounds fun! We went to Wall-e too, I really liked it.