What a neat experience. It was fun yesterday to talk with you about Kirtland. You have had an awesome summer, and thanks in advance for helping me out today with the painting!
I like music, math, reading, playing the piano. I don't like writing, essays, BCR's and all that good stuff. I'm in 10th Grade and here it is high school!
6 comments:
Okay Bax, now you need to go in and label your pictures so that we know why they are important to you. Let us feel your spirit man. Mom
man! I'm so jealous!!! You get to go to all of these cool places!
Very cool Bax. I missed that trip. I hear it was really good though.
Wow, looks like so much fun! One of my goals in life is go and see all of the History of our church over there. Especially the Sacred Grove!
What a neat experience. It was fun yesterday to talk with you about Kirtland. You have had an awesome summer, and thanks in advance for helping me out today with the painting!
Ok I hope you appreciate how truly spoiled you are :) Man what a life!!:)
Post a Comment