Saturday, July 19, 2008

EFY



I had an awesome week at EFY. I felt the spirit a lot there. I'm definitley going to look forward to going next year. It was really cool because they asked me to play the piano in front of the classes and atleast 420 people. The first and the last times were ok but the middle times were not so hot. Oh well, atleast everybody encouraged me and recongnized me and didn't make fun of me!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!

10 comments:

The two old crows said...

Looks like you had a great time Baxter. It's good having you home though.

Bainter Family Antics said...

Boy oh boy did I ever miss you Baxter. It was hard not having contact with you. Next time we'll send you with a cell. I am so glad that you had fun and also had lots of great spiritual experiences. You are growing up way tooooo fast. Slooow down for me okay? Love, MOM

Tina said...

Glad you had a great time! It is neat to get around ALL LDS people when they are so few and far between here isn't it?

young family said...

Looks like you had a good time, good job on the piano playing :)

Emma said...

Oooh lots of pictures of girls Baxter!!=) How long were you there?

Jackie said...

sounds like a lot of fun! I still haven't gone to one but i think if i did i go to efy, then i would probably go to the one in our hometown. So where did you go?

Baxter said...

I was there for a week. I went to one in Southern Virginia University. It was about 4 hours away. AND yes Emma there were a lot of girls and I couldn't tell you how many I danced with. It was cool because that was my first dance ever because I had just turned 14!!!

Emma said...

Cool but still Ooohhhh! I just kidding but me and tayler tried to count all of the girls in the pictures but lost track of the ones we had or hadn't counted already. I haven't been able to go to any dances because i'm only 11 it sucks.

Hope & Ryley said...

Wow sounds like a lot of fun! Also what a great way to start going to dances! :) I used to only go to the New Years dance every year... also a barn dance, and then the one a year that is home! lol However this year I've gone to more! I've had a lot of fun! I really want to go to an EFY I've heard they're a lot of fun! However they're so expensive! So I'm going to go to Youth Conference instead! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun!

King Family said...

Guess what! My first dance was at EFY too! I loved going to EFY, it was such a great experiance. I hope you have fun with all the dances in the future!