Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday!!!

Today is my birthday. I couldn't get to sleep until about 3 o'clock this morning. When I woke up, I woke up my parents. They quickly wrapped my presents and then I opened them. I got Oblivion (videogame), some flip-flops, 2 books, and a card saying "YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A CAMERA!!!!" I was excited after that. My mom and I went to Target and got me a camera. It is a Kodak that was origianally $180. It was on Clearance though so it was about $118. Then since it was the last camera and it was on display we got a 30% discount that brought it down to about $80. I was so lucky!!! It is a really cool camera. I took pictures today and realized a mistake I made. I took 10mp pictures which is way to high for this sight. I'll try to post some that are lower mp's.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very cool, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are an awesome young man. Have a great time at EFY!

King Family said...

Happy Birthday Baxter!!!

Emma said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Hey I got a blog too so be sure to check it out!

Jackie said...

Happy late birthday!, sorry i didn't say so earlier :(
Well make sure to take a lot of pictures and to post them for us all to see! Including one of your haircut!