
I don't know if you can tell, but this is what I've been living with. This is my sunburn that is peeling. It is like that all over my back and shoulders. To make it even worse it itches constantly. I woke up this morning to find that I was surrounded by the peelings of my back. I was pretty disgusted. Noah has been nice because when I ask him to peel my back he sighs, drops what he is doing, and starts rubbing away (rubbing is faster the picking). I am so grateful that he does it cause it relieves the itching.
4 comments:
well, at least that burn is healing!!!
that is SOOOOOOOO gross. im gagging.
I'm with u ceci! That is really gross!! I guess it's nice that Noah does that for u but i wouldn't want 2.
-Emma
I have never ever peeled the skin off like you guys do. Eeek. Poor Noah.
Post a Comment